- (2 cups) old fashion rolled oats
- (3/4 cup) sliced almonds
- (3 tablespoons) melted butter
- (3 tablespoons) Raw Honey - Pint Glass Jar
- (1 tablespoon) vanilla extract
- (1 teaspoon) ground cinnamon
- (pinch) sea salt
Pre-heat the over to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine oats and sliced almonds in a medium bowl.
In a small bowl, stir melted butter, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and a pinch of salt. Toss with the oats and almonds until well coated.
Spread into one layer on baking sheet, and bake. Sir every 8-10 minutes, until golden brown (20-30 min total). Towards the end of the baking time, check it every few minutes to prevent it from over-browning.
Transfer granola to a cooling rack until cooled completely. Store granola in an airtight container and enjoy for up to 2 weeks.